Unleash Compassion for Every Part of You
A re-grounding autumn retreat for women
Join Kristy Arbon and Karen Grayson in this innovative new program designed to give you the understanding, experience, and skills needed to bring awareness and compassion to all of your internal parts. Karen’s Internal Family Systems expertise combines with Kristy’s Somatic Self-Compassion™ work to bring you a women’s adventure in self-discovery and grounded awareness.
Starts Friday evening September 29 at 6pm.
Retreat ends at lunchtime on Monday October 2nd.
In this retreat you will:
Your retreat leaders are Kristy Arbon, Founder of Heartworks Training, specializing in somatic self compassion, shame resilience, and all things mindful. Karen Grayson is a licensed therapist and spiritual growth coach.
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Learn to bring empowered, tender awareness of your body and its needs through Somatic Self-Compassion™ techniques
- Explore tools for inner work in the IFS tradition designed to deepen and enrich your daily life experience
- Reconnect with core authentic self in compassionate service to self and others
- Connect with like-minded, curious, brave women like yourself
- Relax and renew: rest, read, walk the labyrinth, sit by the outdoor fire pit, and celebrate your life!